We offer premium publicity campaigns designed to facilitate an organization’s adoption of Bitcoin as a payment system, and to fully capitalize on that decision in their fund raising efforts. Bitcoin Not Bombs is fully committed to being the hub of the nonprofit sector of the Bitcoin economy, maximizing the potential cross promotion off all our clients and commercial partners.
Meet the team:
- Writer, artist, merchant, and speaker but more importantly an advocate of peace, independence and liberation from the State. A street activist in both the Tea Party and Occupy Movement, Davi has rejected the W2 9-to-5 world in favor of full time Agorism. He is also the editor of DailyAnarchist.com, the proprietor of ShinyBadges.com, a marketing agent for SilverCircleMovie.com and the assistant director of Muslims4Liberty.org. T: @MuslimAgorist
- Poet, fire dancer, activist, agorist hula hoop dance instructor and maker. Office manager at Roberts & Roberts Brokerage and a part time agorist, Meghan is committed to building bridges with a variety of activists and approaches to creating a freer world. When she’s not busy expressing her own freedom through spoken word poetry or fire dance, she is busy educating others about the effectiveness of counter-economics/usage of alternative currencies as a way to redistribute power back into the hands of the people and eliminate state intervention in trade. She is also a believer in nonviolent civil disobedience and awareness of your rights when engaging with agents of the state. You can read her other ramblings here. T: @mklords
Drew Phillips – Launch Aviator
- Activist, entrepreneur, freelance Videographer/Editor. Having been involved with a few alternative currency models revolving around silver and gold, it wasn’t hard to see bitcoin’s potential to challenge state run banking. After looking around the bitcoin space for a place to jump in, it made sense to start a coalition of bitcoin users with a Voluntaryist / libertarian perspective. Bitcoin will face many challenges in the next few years if it is to become a successful global currency, and due to the decentralized nature of the bitcoin protocol, it has the potential to overcome the biggest and most violent challenge faced by alternative currencies: the state. T: @BitcoinNotBombs
- Chris – Technology Writer T: @ChrisPacia
- Dan – Bitcoin H-A-T-E-R T: @orblivion
– Ross – man of international mystery T: @Marcomannic
Above all we are marketing agents for Agorism and Liberty, We promote free markets and a voluntary society. We gladly accept general donations to work towards those ends. We would also be happy to accept silver and gold but we prefer that you don’t send US War Dollars.
Trade Key: 4281e82d2b650519269c8b78d710db865f111fdb