We offer premium publicity campaigns designed to facilitate an organization’s adoption of Bitcoin as a donation platform, and to fully capitalize on that decision in their fund raising efforts. Bitcoin Not Bombs is fully committed to being the hub of the nonprofit sector of the Bitcoin economy, maximizing the potential cross promotion of all our clients and commercial partners.
Meet the team:
- Poet, fire dancer, activist. Office manager at Roberts & Roberts Brokerage and editor of Bitcoin Not Bombs, Meghan is committed to building bridges with a variety of activists and developing approaches to creating a freer world. She works to educate others about the effectiveness of counter economics and blockchain technology as a way to redistribute power back into the hands of the people. Her work has been published in Bitcoin Magazine, Bitcoin Not Bombs, Attack the System, Daily Anarchist, Crypto Biz Magazine, AntiWar.com, and the Pensacola News Journal. You can read her other ramblings on her blog Extremely in betweetn. Tips welcome @ bit.co.in/mklords
Chris Pacia – Technology Writer
Chris Pacia has been studying (and continue to study) economics and political philosophy in his spare time for about 10 years. Formally, he has studied finance and marketing at Rutgers University (MBA). Chris is a Bitcoin Enthusiast and privacy Advocate. You can find more of his writing at Escape Velocity. Tips Welcome @ Onename.io/ChrisPacia
- Writer, artist, merchant, and speaker but more importantly an advocate of peace, independence and liberation from the State. A street activist in both the Tea Party and Occupy Movement, Davi has rejected the W2 9-to-5 world in favor of full time Agorism. He is also the editor of DailyAnarchist.com, the proprietor of ShinyBadges.com, a marketing agent for SilverCircleMovie.com and the assistant director of Muslims4Liberty.org. T: @MuslimAgorist
Drew Phillips – Launch Aviator
- Activist, entrepreneur, freelance Videographer/Editor. Having been involved with a few alternative currency models revolving around silver and gold, it wasn’t hard to see bitcoin’s potential to challenge state run banking. After looking around the bitcoin space for a place to jump in, it made sense to start a coalition of bitcoin users with a Voluntaryist/libertarian perspective. Bitcoin will face many challenges in the next few years if it is to become a successful global currency, and due to the decentralized nature of the bitcoin protocol, it has the potential to overcome the biggest and most violent challenge faced by alternative currencies: the state. T: @BitcoinNotBombs
- Julia Tourianski - Your Hydra T: @BraveTheWorld
- Darryl Perry – Bitcoin and Politics T: @
- Dan – Bitcoin HATER T: @orblivion
Above all we are marketing agents for Agorism and Liberty. We promote free markets and a voluntary society. We gladly accept general donations to work towards those ends. We would also be happy to accept silver and gold but we prefer that you don’t send US War Dollars.
General donations welcome: